Hello i am posting again! REVIVING MY BLOG(: ...for the third time! Nikki just left, she helped me change my blogskin. Nice right(:
I haven't been posting cos i've been really stressed lately, no time for alot of things. And i dunno what to post. It's kind of lame posting what goes on in my life. I mean why the hell would anyone wanna know you had kfc for lunch and watched a movie? So retarded right.
Today I looked at fishes in the pond for 45 minutes cuz i was bored.
...
Why would you care about that man?
I did, by the way, it was the fish pond in school. hahahah. How interesting.
Had crazy camps over the weekend and tiring as hell 19s trials. Feel that my skills and runs are still there, but my fitness is really down. Probably cos i havent run in a long time cos of my ACL strain. This ACL strain has been giving me hell the past month. Well at least im glad that i can be back to playing netball again now(: just needa get my fitness up and running again! Hope i get to play NSL again next year still though(: Really great and fruitful experience. That shall be my target for next year!
Pretty pleased with this semester's results. Considering that this has been the hardest semester in terms of netball trainings and NSL, all the weekends completely burnt for 13 NSL games plus pre NSL matches, all the trainings twice a week at night till so late, i think im proud of myself for surviving haha(: I definitely thought i could have done better for physics though.
Time for some more goal setting in netball and academics soon, definitely. It's what drives me(:
Course I'm tired as hell but i'll always make it through cuz im STRONGGG like that! SO BUFF! HAHAH. just kidding. I really dont know what else to blog about already hahaha out of topics. Got loads of stuff on this coming week. Phew. Fear for my ACL!
I need to go pee now.
You smile, I smile, whoa.
5:37 PM