
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
I DONT WANT TO GO TO KOREA! It's like such a bad time to go and that's the period when I have alot of stuff on that i really, really do not wanna miss those stuff blearghhhhh sfidjhlfkasnkjfb.
boom boom boom, even brighter than the moon moon moon.
i think there's gonna be finally a full week of school netball trainings, and track trainings, and blaze agm, and study awards for 17s. BLEARGH I DONT WANT TO MISS ALL THAT BLOODY SHIT.
so pissed. i've been getting so pissed lately. wonder why. hah i was reading a few of my old posts. i feel like a retard lah why my posts so stupid de. nevermind, i guess in 3 years time when i read this time i'll be like shini you are dang retarded. nyah.
gotta make some decisions, gotta choose them right. :) D:HOW?!
ahhhh depressing i needa get sleeeeep. wish i could sleep the whole day. post next time bah.
what's so special of the fourth of july?
You smile, I smile, whoa.
9:58 PM