<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4584347937590864401?origin\x3dhttp://itsgettingclosernow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is Our Resistance
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down.

Biography

I am a psychopath who goes crazy all the time.
Did you know I throw balls?

it's getting closer now.


Tagboard


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

I don't love anybody :)

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
November 2010
January 2011
May 2011


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:


Sunday, April 11, 2010

Fine, since I'm signifiantly happier these couple of days, I shall post.

Friday was speech day! Got some CCA Award which was basically just a cert. A lousy, smelly piece of paper. Ah wells sat in between weird people for like more than an hour, then went around sitting with random people after i got my award :P Anyway, after speech day ended me and mag went up to hostel hahaha :) we just walked in and the security guard didnt even see me! Anyway hostel is really small. Was lying on mag's bed and sleeping then i was hungry and she gave me food hahaha. Ate a mars bar and choc chip cookies! Then I think I ate cup noodles WHICH I COOKED MYSELF REALLY REALLY HAHAH! I EVEN FILLED UP THE KETTLE MYSELF TO BOIL THE WATER! Hahahah ACCOMPLISHMENT! :D Anyway cup noodles was niceeee. Then I went back to sleep. Cake came up also heehee:D She's damn weird, she come in, take out a sock, then "omg I think i have a wart on my foot. Haha, Wart Tan Shi Ni" WALAO! Hahaha Shi Ni Cool LAH. Cool is my surname. I think I'm cooler than you :D

Then I chionged down to the concourse for youth day comm meeting and i was damn late. Hahah youth day's gonna be fun, I'm excited :D i suggested food eating competition! Hahahah it'll be damn fun loh i would want to take part in that. anyway we had council GM after that. Yueqi GG. Hahahah she almost died lah seriously while i just watched her suffer out there in front of everyone. And she told me she was staring at me and I was like falling asleep hahaha. Sorry lah i didnt get enough sleep on mag's bed! Anyway after that we ended at about 3plus. Decided to go home with yueqi. But I was hungry, so we decided to go eat at j8. Haha ate some chicken there then we ate mango snow ice! It was damn awesome. I love my laopo hahahah. That was the same place I ate mango snow ice with my baby ): Next time all 3 of us must go out together! Anyway, talking about my baby, she spammed me with like 4 msgs as me and yq were walking out of the snow ice shop, and she said something like 17s results was out and I was in :D YAY. I only made it to squad though this year, no more main 12 ): But ah well, I would rather play national league with blaze than with 17s. Very very very happy and relieved though :) This year in 17s I'm gonna work hard i swear! It wont be like last year when I didnt have the stamina to keep up! This year i promise i'll train my fitnesssssssss. :(

Haha okay then I went home via MRT while yueqi went home by bus, Stupid mrt was damn slow, stopped halfway also cos the train in front of us screwed up. Anyway, reached home, walked into my room AND I SAW MY BRO AND HIS GF DOING EXPLICIT STUFF ON MY BED! D: Hahahah okay not that bad lah dont think sick. But i shan't say here. Anyway was talking to my bro and his gf until about 6 then ate dinner and about 6.30 shaoxuan called so i went out to meet her at braddell. I almost almost ALMOST got lost at braddell mrt i swear i hate mrt stations! Anyway met shaoxuan and lion at macs, then me and xuan chionged down to kallang to meet rochelle! HAHA IT'S THE FIRST TIME SHE WAITING FOR US INSTEAD OF US WAITING FOR HER! Almost late for blaze training :) Today's training we concentrated on alot of passes. Long passes. Mine ae terrible, i just anyhow whack. I was horrified at my throwing. Totally no control. Then we were doing some drill to throw long passes then Rochelle was doing and ms teo went like "Why you like shini liddat ah, in a hurry to throw everything" Then I went like "cos we're twins!" hahahaha only rochelle heard though hahaha, my twin lian :) Played court game and 10mins felt like 15. Two quarters of C. Killed me cos i totally didnt go running this whole week other than 2.4 on monday and training on tuesday. Rah. Cabbed home :D

Saturday morning, woke up early, cabbed to school with zw. Went to rgs for mpp workshop on bill writing. Seriously i was falling asleep lol. Tired from training maybe? MPP stuff ended at about 12.30 and we took the bus back to school. Went to wcp for lunch with zw, josh, gab. Retarded zw and josh think they're ninjas. And they broke my slipper :( Walao eh cant stand them. Okay lunch then cabbed back. Haha i know we're pampered but hey mom left us cab money before flying off to japan to holiday with my dad and my older bro! HAha might as well use lor right right right :D

Went back home to sleep. Supposed to meet baby but i was too tired ahhh. Sorry baby i'll see you next week at nsl! Slept from like 3plus to 6plus. Yay. Then woke up to go running. Ran 2km plus only, but I'll run everyday. Haha :) Reminds me of coach tng's training! Dinner was late cos i didnt feel like eating after running.

Today, woke up like 45mins ago. Slept for 9hours YAY! Chem test to study for next week :( and chinese suibi to do hahah diao.

I still miss 14s training though i think 17s training this year is gonna be damn different. New coaches, new manager, new teammates. Eek I am damn scared.

Okay okay SEE proper post. I want to change my blogsong to like justin bieber or something..

You smile, I smile, whoa.
9:39 AM