
Saturday, January 9, 2010
You say we're getting better and you say we're playing so well but in the end we're just
not good enough. And I'm just
not good enough.
You say I played well, you all do. But I don't feel pleased with myself. No, not after every match. Not after any single match, no. I don't feel myself playing well at all. Everything's just normal.
I know my abilities. I know I have hard drives. I know I can snatch the ball and fight for the ball without caring about hurting my opponent. I know I can jump high. I know I can play like I don't care about myself getting hurt. I know I can run into space and clear away. I know, I really do. But why do I feel so confused on court? Why was today a blur on court? Why was mind so blank when I was playing
Centre?
WHY?
Why was I more nervous when I was put to play C as compared to GA? I love playing Centre, and i love playing Goal Attack. But if you'd ask me to choose between the two, I'd without a doubt choose Centre. I'm a midfielder. I love supporting and attacking and bringing down the ball.
But no, I didn't know where to run today.
No, playing Centre is my whole netball life. It's my whole netball career. I will come back stronger. I will improve my fitness. I will play hard and not be lazy. I will time my runs. I will dodge and do direction change. I will offer and support. I will come back
stronger, as a Centre. It's
my position.
I want Blaze training to start again soon. I really can't wait to play with them. I can't wait for national league too.
You smile, I smile, whoa.
10:51 PM