<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4584347937590864401?origin\x3dhttp://itsgettingclosernow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is Our Resistance
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down.

Biography

I am a psychopath who goes crazy all the time.
Did you know I throw balls?

it's getting closer now.


Tagboard


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

I don't love anybody :)

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
November 2010
January 2011
May 2011


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:


Saturday, September 26, 2009

me: mom, can i on the aircon in the living room? i want to use com there.
mom: no.
me: mom, can i on the aircon in the living room? i want to practice piano.
mom: sure
funny what mothers can do to bribe you to practice the piano huh..
i hate piano. first piece finished learning. second piece almost finished. third piece just started, now halfway through. damn it third piece is a jazz piece. i have no hand eye coordination, cant get the rhythm correct.
CHANGED MY PLAYLIST! :D
Before I fall too fast
Kiss me quick
But make it last
So i can see how badly this will hurt
me
When you say good bye
Keep it sweet
Keep it slow
Let the future pass
And don't let go
But tonight i could fall too
soon
into this beautiful moonlight
But you're so hypnotising
You've got me laughing while i sing
You've got me similing in my sleep
And I can see this unraveling
And your love is where im
falling
But please dont catch me
See this heart
Wont settle down
Like a child running scared from a
clown
I'm terrified of what you'll do
my stomach screams just when I look at
you
Run far away
So I can breathe
Even though you're far from suffocating
me
I can't set my hopes too high
Cuz every hello ends with a
goodbye
But your so hypnotising
You've got me laughing while I
sing
You've got me smiling in my
sleep
And I can see this unraveling
Your love is where im falling
But please dont catch me
So now you see
Why I'm scared
I cant open up my heart without a
care
But here i go
Its what i feel
and for the first time in my life i know its
real
But you're so hypnotising
You've got me laughing while I
sing
You've get me smiling in my
sleep
And i can see this unraveling
And your love is where I'm
falling
So please don't catch me
And if this is love
Please don't break me
I'm giving up
So just catch me

You smile, I smile, whoa.
12:39 PM