
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
HELLOHELLOHELLO TODAY WAS FUN!
BRISINGR/ICE CREAM/CAPT'S BALL!
yippieeeeeeee.
oh by the way, i found this SUPER cool website.
it's like FML just that it's not sadistic haha :D
Today, this girl at school walked up to me and asked me if ice cream had calories. I looked at her funny and replied yes, and she frowned and said, "But isn't it in the same food group as ice?" I am still speechless. MLIA
Today, I managed to convince my brother that if you say gullible really slowly, it sounds like ice cream. He still hasn't figured it out. MLIA.
Yesterday my Chemistry teacher managed to convince 5 preppy girls that an ice cube has 100 Calories in it. One girl proceeded to scream, "That's why I'm still goddamn fat!!!" This is going to be an amazing year. MLIA
and ETC..
FML AND MLIA ROCKS!
damn, i want to drop food science D: FTT PLEASE LET ME AND DEB DROP!!
rawr im hungry again..
You smile, I smile, whoa.
6:52 PM