<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4584347937590864401?origin\x3dhttp://itsgettingclosernow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is Our Resistance
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down.

Biography

I am a psychopath who goes crazy all the time.
Did you know I throw balls?

it's getting closer now.


Tagboard


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

I don't love anybody :)

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
November 2010
January 2011
May 2011


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:


Saturday, August 15, 2009

YAWN.
so sleeeeeeeeeepy.
i was sleeping from like 2.30 until now, then so weird. i had this dream.
i put my phone under my pillow la, cos i was smsing some people. then i fell asleep, then suddenly i had this dream that A WHOLE LOT of people started smsing me, and they started telling me random things, and i was like HAHAHA.. oh gosh.
anyway, decided not to sleep anymore. PIG. anyway, this morning, supposed to wake up at 8.30, but my alarm clock was one hour slow. SO I WAS LATE HAHA. jiahong's sms woke me up actually. she was asking me if the bus to hwachong was 855. HAHA, its not, its 852. so i called her and told her to change to 852 at mcritchie. lol im so smart :D all the 85+ buses i know their routes. deborah, THIS DOES NOT MEAN IM RELATED TO KENDRICK! :P chionged for piano lesson, had piano lesson until 11.. then went to the airport! to send off my dad cos he's going to brazil. i dont even know why we must send him off today, he goes overseas so often, then now suddenly must send, AIYA LAZY LA :p hahah okay, anyway, my mom, kor and three of us went along, had lunch there at crystal jade with my dad then he had to leave at 1.30 cos his flight was at 1.55. LOL. you know what, i am SO JEALOUS of my dad. he get's to fly business class on every flight, BUT I FLY ECONOMY CLASS! so mean. economy economy sucks. ):

anyway, went to shop in the airport, terminal 3. HAHA OH YOU KNOW, MY KOR BROUGHT HIS GF TO THE AIRPORT TERMINAL 3 FOR LUNCH, FOR HIS SECOND DATE! :P how do i know? well im a stalker. did ya know? bought mrs field's cookies. THEY SUCK. i love the famous amos cookies that ms lau bought us :D:D:D

okay went home and slept. HAHA. blogging now, so bored!

you know what, i suck in running. im a lousy runner. i run very slowly. im like a tortoise. no im like a tortoise without its legs! SLOW SLOW SLOW SLOW AH!):
i dont want to run for sports day!):


Today, I found out my husband had bought my 1-year-old daughter a shirt that says "Birth Control Fail" in pink glittery letters. He even took her out in it while I was at work. FML

HAHAHAAHA.

You smile, I smile, whoa.
4:13 PM