my hair is growing longer!! hehehehe yay :p
VERY HAPPY NOW! (:
going out later with rachella and shaoxuannnnnnnnn. rachella says she want go orchard cos got angmoh guys -rolls eyes-
meh, wanted to go macritchie run this morning, but family cant go cos they need go temple pray so i no transport there, so no run!): wanted to go downstairs run, but its R-A-I-N-I-N-G! crapzx. nvm, i shall go running tmr and on tuesday!(: then wed and thurs got 14s training, so that settles my training program for this week! (:
so instead of running, i finished up my book, actually debb's book, "thanks for the memories". SO AWESOME! SO NICE!! SO SWEET!!! aww. lalala, shiyu made it in, she got a part the musical, narnia. HAHA, its on dec 17th, gonna go watch her then. ^^
hahahah, so silly, i was chionging all my homework yesterday, and i was left with only the chinese compo, then i suddenly realised, OH MY I ONLY NEED TO HAND IT UP ON WEDNESDAY WHY AM I CHIONGING NOW!! yep, so i stopped and started slacking (: stupid slacker, go die.
oh, is tuesday a school holiday?
cant wait for later! shaoxuan owes me lunch for going orchard to pei her..
yayyayyay for later, hm, what should i wear?
HAHA.
You smile, I smile, whoa.
9:45 AM