<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4584347937590864401?origin\x3dhttp://itsgettingclosernow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is Our Resistance
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down.

Biography

I am a psychopath who goes crazy all the time.
Did you know I throw balls?

it's getting closer now.


Tagboard


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

I don't love anybody :)

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ May 2011


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Saturday, July 4, 2009

Dear Bitch,

I was so pleasantly surprised today when my seniors informed me of how much they hate you too. Apparently they know you too! Wow! Well I guess you got your wish to be famous but ah, it's because of your horrible attitude. Do you really think that everyone loves you? How thick can you get? I shall leave this letter short as I have to go bask in the glory of being able to recruit more members for the i-hate-bitch club, a little get-together where we bitch about, well, you. Isn't that just delightful! My my, I can practically sense your blood boiling now, and your eyeballs almost popping out of their sockets! Is it hot in here or is that just your fury? Well, good then, as I always say, the hotter the better. Hope you survived my previous attempt at assassinating you. Well, i know, im sorry the sniper missed you, that was because he saw your face and ran away. Ah, the good things about your face, chase away baddies, and maybe even everybody. I'll still continue trying to hunt you down, every single day. Well I have to go now!

Have a good night's sleep to prepare for the very eventful day ahead of you! (if, you know what i mean.)

With love, grenades and self activating time-bombs,
Shi Ni

P.S. (Do let me know if your head gets blown off, i would really like to display it on my wall. take that as a compliment.)



*Ahem**ahem**cough*

excuse me, would you kindly give me just a moment to switch back from evil, destructive mode to nice, sweet mode?

*
**
***
****
*****
******
*****
****
***
**
*

okay, and im back!

today was so funny. went for kailin's bbq at night. before that we bought her present. 'we' refers to me, shiyu, shaoxuan, eunice and huijuan. hope kailin likes it :) oh, and we met arturo goodfriend! :) damn funny lah, when we reached the bbq pit place.

sx, remember our waterbottle! :))

ahhhhhhhh. im low on cash. why do all the little red notes keep disappearing one by one at light speed? i dont even see or have the tiny purple ones anymore. everything seems to cost ten bucks or above. and the notes all grew legs and ran away from the mean shini..

oh well.

so much work to do!
chinese compo, math tutorial, physics assignment, chem assignment.
im gonna die D:
all my homework catching up to mee ):
i cant run faster than stupid homework, they were all training too hard over the holidays);
its so unfair they're not affected by H1N1 but we mortals are.
ahhhh shini! increase stamina!

i'm so tired. im so tired that i had to think for a minute about how to spell tired. my eyelids wont be able to hold up any longer. if you suddenly hear a loud thud from a distance, that would be my head hitting the table as i fall into deep slumber. if so, please give me a call to prevent my brain from getting fried by sleeping too near to the laptop.

rawr.

hahah omg why did i just say that.
people do silly things when they're drowsy.

meow.

what the?!

woof.

awwwwww, hey, dogs are cute :) huh!

sorry hah, suddenly felt high. i siao, sorry. i happy, sorry. but its infectious :D you happy, i happy!


goodnight, world.

sleep tight, netizens.

sweet dreams, you. :)

You smile, I smile, whoa.
10:42 PM