second post:ohmygod~ -rolls eyes-i swear, teens these days are getting more and more..urgh!! i dunno what word to use. its like they can get a boyfriend at 14 or maybe even younger. and they're just so, so serious about it. i mean, at 14 they can actually go around dating millions of guys and telling every guy that she loves him. seriously, love is a big word. then, the girl can switch boyfriends at an amazing, jaw-dropping, fast rate. shouldnt we concentrate on something else now?! like uhm, studies?! and uhm, cca?! netball for me and other netballers?! what the hell is wrong with them. ugh. over and over again, as i go through the various blogs of random young teens from certain schools, i see the same friggin thing! its always this girl emoing about the guy not liking her and all that crap. come on man, i mean, woman, get over it!!! god, i cant believe girls these days are practically screaming out to the whole world that they are desperate for love. god. and if you still remain unconvinced that this is stupidity on their part, i mean just look at this tag i came across on a random blog. shall not reveal guy and girl's name to maintain their privacy.Guy A: (name of girl), really, seriously you have to forget me. I know I suck. Guy B's a much more better choice. Go to him, he would definitely treat you well. Trust me for this last time.Girl: No, you know i only love you. Why must you leave me for Girl B?! I will not end this relationship, i only want you. Not Guy B. And i still believe you.then there's the post on the girl's blog:"The last day I saw you, you told me you will never change your mind, and told me to forget about you. My heart fell into pieces immediately. Everything was too damn sudden. I cant digest it. Cant. That day, - 14th May, marks th end of our relationship.Angrily, sad, but i cant do anything. The feeling isn't nice. It cause me loads and loads of pain and sorrows. 15th May, i waited for your text, trying to tell myself that everything is just a joke. I waited. And all i get was nothing. And i found out everything you said in the past, are just bullshit, craps, lies. I wanted to cry, but no tears came out. Because I know you wouldn't care, anymore. Our one year relationship, just ended because of a girl. A third party. & I will still be forever living in this date - 24th July, 2008. The saddest thing in the world, is loving someone who used to love you.-Anonymous."walao eh liddat also can! i mean, seriously?!!? how dramatic can a person get? im sure, she'll be up and happy soon with another bf in no time.
you might be thinking im unfair now, but really, if you're that young and so distracted by "love", what's the point of it? if you were older, then fine. but now, at 14 years old, dont you think we're a bit too young for that? dont you think we should be doing something constructive with our precious time? you cant just go around saying 'i love you' to about a million guys in your teenage years. people who do that have a problem, a friggin big problem. and they also sadly are incapable of thinking before speaking and do not know how to prioritize, sad to say. but if you really really are serious about the guy, then fine, i shall not bother to dissuade you. but dear netizens, learn to keep your emotions to yourself! how do you think i feel when i read all your posts about your boy-girl relationships! it sends the bloody chills up my body!!!peace out~
You smile, I smile, whoa.
9:46 PM