<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4584347937590864401?origin\x3dhttp://itsgettingclosernow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is Our Resistance
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down.

Biography

I am a psychopath who goes crazy all the time.
Did you know I throw balls?

it's getting closer now.


Tagboard


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

I don't love anybody :)

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ May 2011


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Sunday, March 29, 2009

Found these quotes on KaiLin's (the person me and shaoxuan are stalking!!) blog.

Liked them very very much.

-Nobody gets to live life backward. Look ahead, that is where your future lies.

-I don’t dwell in the past; I don’t wallow in old events and emotions. I don’t waste time on regret. No use going over and over the details of what already happened.

-When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us.

-Believe you can, and you can. Belief is one of the most powerful of all problem dissolvers. When you believe that a difficulty can be overcome, you are more than half way to victory over it already.

-“Never regret. If it’s good, it’s wonderful. If it’s bad, it’s experience.”

-You cannot always wait for the perfect time, sometimes you must dare to jump.

Been thinking about netball while reading these quotes over and over again. I'm really determined to do well in netball now.

We have to win bedok south this coming friday. We must. They may seem tough to us at the beginning but I think we still can win them if we all really want to. If we dont do well in this loser's league i really wanna kill myself le. GO NUSH C DIV! cmon guys dont give up man. your dear shini wants to get top 4 and im sure you guys want to as well :DDD

Hm, blaze training is fun. Seniors are awesome.

I love friday nights now haha :D get to play nice, fun and hiong netball.

I REALLY REALLY LOVE NETBALL!! <3

You smile, I smile, whoa.
8:45 PM