|
Love is Our Resistance
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down.
|

I am a psychopath who goes crazy all the time.
Did you know I throw balls?
it's getting closer now.
Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥
Sunday, January 18, 2009
netballers rule!! taken at east coast park :D
I LOVE THESE PEOPLE! hahah the girls toilet outside the hall rocks by the way (:
deborah, me and aud :DDD
my cousin and me last year. almost everyone in my family says we look damn alike. do we?
haha taken last year at a music concert for MU1101 :Dsister shiyu.
me and shiyu being stupid.
me and shiyu again. this time laughing.
me with loser sign on top. guess who's hand?
me and sistaaaaa again.
oh zhengwei was trying to get a pic of me and so held the camera in front of my face and i smiled. after like 20 seconds of smiling my jaws hurt and he still held the cam in front of my face. so i gave up and looked away. THEN, he took the picture. stupid, screw him.
OKAY DONE. thats all.
oh did i mention that I REALLY REALLY WANNA GET INTO A NETBALL CLUB? highly suspect i did but i shall remind you again anyways :D
yeahp. tournament tomorrow. whooo funnnnnn! (: cant wait. xD
one more thing.. CAKETSNNLXY<3