<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4584347937590864401?origin\x3dhttp://itsgettingclosernow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is Our Resistance
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down.

Biography

I am a psychopath who goes crazy all the time.
Did you know I throw balls?

it's getting closer now.


Tagboard


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

I don't love anybody :)

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
November 2010
January 2011
May 2011


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:


Saturday, November 15, 2008

Wooooo I'm posting again. I love my CAP score. Improved by a lot. yay to me (: I heart nikki and candice! random. and i HEART elaine teo! :D Didn't go to school on friday muahahahah. Went for prize presentation at peiying primary instead to get a prize for top psle scorer in my school. zhengwei also, arturo also. well, i got a glass trophy and 200 bucks worth of popular vouchers. crap, what am i to do with so much POPULAR money..oh audrey wong was there also. and kangsheng, daron, shaojun, pengchen and bryan T. went out with them after the prize presentation..audrey didnt go, i was the only girl..): zhengwei bangseh-ed me, he went home instead to play com. aiya whatever i felt like eating at kfc anyway. so we walked and took a train to northpoint. shaojun carried my bag for me. guess what he did with it.........oh gawd.... whatever i shall not say it. :X hah, went to kfc, discussed about class gathering. haha, guess what, among all the guys i ate the most :D wooo i rock. arturo practically didnt eat anything. anorexic guy..no wonder he's still that short. smsed peiying to come pei wo cuz too many boys le, not to mention all the sick things they were talking about. yeah, when i just laughed along to their sick jokes, which was not the expected reaction from me, they started calling me horny. =.= bastards... ohwell. went home after that. slept. haha. then woke up after like 1 hour cuz peiying smsed me to tell me to go macs with her. well, since i had to go to khatib to pick up my progress report from zhiyao i decided to go haha. took a bus to khatib, met zhiyao, got my progress report and zw's also, and daryl's psp (like lol). peiying treated me to mcflurry :D thanks gurl i love ya. then went for badminton..yep, that's about it. i <3 my pri school classmates!

gonna do quiz from nikki's blog tonight..promise...

You smile, I smile, whoa.
8:10 PM